|Job Ref:||204631538||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
Title: Senior Systems Analyst|
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Rock recruitment is seeking a driven, enthusiastic professional with a passion for new technologies to join our fantastic client's team as a Senior Systems Analyst. You will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment whilst providing support to a multitude of client and internal cloud platforms, driving forward new initiatives and providing escalation support to the Systems Support team.
You will proactively monitor and maintain environments as well as resolving infrastructure related Incidents and Requests.
* Contributory pension scheme
* A wide range of employee perks - including high street, travel and restaurant discounts
* Private medical care
* Opportunity for progression and further training
Our client is looking for a driven person with a genuine interest in new technologies, you will enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting issues. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and confident at taking on a variety of technical responsibilities including:
* Availability of client and data centre infrastructures
* Escalated Client & Internal Service Requests
* Infrastructure/network support and maintenance
* Storage device support and maintenance
* Virtualisation support and maintenance
* Documentation of client and internal systems
* Utilise our client's internal Service Management systems and any other tools required to complete your role
Excellent communication skills are a must, as you will be communicating with a wide variety of clients and third parties via email and telephone, as well as attending client sites when required. You should be able to effectively manage your own time to resolve Service Requests in a timely manner, within SLA.
If you have the drive and ambition to be the best at want you do, to continually learn and develop, and have the desire to excel in the industry then we want to hear from you.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a 3rd line technical support role.
* Minimum of 3 years supporting Microsoft Windows Server systems.
* Minimum of 3 year working with VMware vSphere environments
* Minimum of 3 years Networking Skills: routing, switching, firewalls, WAN, LANs etc.
* Full UK driving licence and own car
* Attend client sites when required
Experiences and/or qualifications in the following would be considered beneficial:
* Microsoft MCSE
* VMWare VCP
* Microsoft HyperV
* Veeam Availability Suite
* Citrix XenApp/Microsoft Remote Desktop services
* Experience of database technologies such as MS SQL, MySQL or Oracle
* Experience of scripting in a Windows environment (e.g. PowerShell and VBSript)
* Network Security Solutions/Support - AV, 2-Factor Auth, Encryption etc..
* LINUX/UNIX systems administration.
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application