|Job Ref:||204631448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Malvern||Address:||Post Code:||WR14||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum excellent beneits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
IT Jobs - Tester - Up to £30K plus excellent benefits - Malvern, Worcestershire. |
Are you a talented Tester? Do you want a join growing technology company with a fantastic working environment?
An incredibly high-growth business in an innovative and exciting industry is looking to hire a passionate and skilled Tester to join their Malvern based team. The business designed and developed an incredibly powerful online application that is used by thousands of high profile, blue chips names across the UK and beyond. They are growing rapidly and this is a fantastic time to join them and be part of the future success.
The primary role will be to build, automate and document testing suites for our existing products whilst liaising with both project management and development. They will also provide user acceptance testing prior to code being deployed into production.
Not only does this role offer excellent prospects, but also the chance to make a major impact at every level of the business. You should have a passion and great enthusiasm for your work - this is a role in which you can gain extensive responsibility & represent the business to our clients.
* Excellent knowledge of Selenium, PHPUnit and other similar testing tools
* Excellent attention to detail
* An understanding of coding PHP with OOP
* Good knowledge of MySQL queries and relational databases
Other desirable skills
* Experience with GIT or other version control environments
Role and Responsibilities
* Gain a deep knowledge of our products
* Build functional test suites for our current products as well as new functionality
* Document current as well as newly built functionality
* Carry out UAT prior to new feature deployments
* Assist the Head of Projects with requirement documents for both internal and client projects by providing time estimates for testing
* Be aware of the external suppliers working on SEO, Social and PPC campaigns, how their information is integrated and how it is reported on
* Be aware of current and evolving technologies within the mobile and web industries
* Present ideas to the Head of Technology on new developments for Messenger, the website and emerging technologies that my client can take advantage of
The job is located in Malvern this opportunity is commutable from Worcester, Worcestershire, Droitwich, Hereford, Ledbury, Pershore, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Redditch, Bromyard and Cheltenham. Salary of up to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience plus excellent benefits