|Job Ref:||204631288||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
What: Technical Project Manager Where: Cambridgeshire When: ASAP How much: £35k |
Contract Length: 24 months
We are looking for an IT Technical Project Manager to join a local authority based in the Cambridgeshire area.
Please note: The project is the delivery of a system which will be based on the core Wintel Stack and utilizes Corelogic Mosiac (no previous experience required). This will be a large complex system with (Apply online only) users across the council and the project will be completed in phases.
• The manager wants someone who is able to come in and join as a Technical Project Manager and focus on the delivery of an IT project.
• Working very closely with a Business Project Manager who will look after the Social Care subject matter and the Technical PM will be expected to ensure the key components from a business perspective are compatible with the technical core infrastructure.
• Draw up detailed plans for IT projects and agree the resourcing of those plans with the Project Board and with senior management.
• Manage the tasks of the project team, suppliers, and Council staff outside the project team, reporting progress, risks, issues and exceptions regularly to the programme manager, project sponsor and project board.
Experience & Skills
• Project Management training & qualification (preferably PRINCE2 Practitioner)
• Significant experience of working in technical project management.
• Significant experience of delivering projects which have delivered to cost, quality and timescale.
• Experience of co-ordinating the activities of staff
• Experience of working with Senior Managers
• Experience of a delivering projects in a variety of environments and for a variety of business purposes