|Job Ref:||204631120||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Senior Java Developer (Multiple Roles) |
We now have a number of Senior Java Developer roles available with our Belfast based client and are keen to hear from highly skilled developers who have the ambition to progress their career with a company who will provide project variety and personal development opportunities.
By joining their Development Team you will have the opportunity to work on and influence products developed for blue chip companies operating in the Energy, Infrastructure and Utilities sectors.
* BSc Computer Science or equivalent third level qualification
* Minimum of 5 years' Java programming experience
* Experience of developing enterprise level applications
* Experience with Oracle or SQL Server
* Knowledge of JEE, J2EE, Scala, PL/SQL, SOAP Web Services
* Experience of application servers such as WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss
* Previous exposure to messaging technologies like JMS
* Ability to develop code based on functional and technical specifications
* Tech Lead experience would be beneficial but not essential
Depending on experience, technical ability and interview performance the salary for this role is up £45,000 with excellent benefits package and career development opportunities. For candidates with the Tech Lead experience mentioned in the criteria above additional consideration will be given to a salary that reflects this.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call the Ciaran Boyle on (Apply online only).
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client