|Job Ref:||204632074||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
A global business leader is looking for a Syteline Systems Manager to work on a global Syteline implementation. This role is based in the East Midlands but working you can also regularly work from home. There will be a number of exciting challenges as well as travel in North & Central America and parts of Asia.|
* Take responsibility for the effectiveness of our Syteline implementation.
* Drive standardisation of the Syteline environment, business processes and implementation of best practices.
* Consult with the VP IT and business managers on the features and design of Infor Syteline to deliver the business processes.
* Ensure that all operating and support processes are effectively implemented and delivered, internally or through the management of 3rd party vendors.
* Ensure the environment is fully documented through the complete OS and Application stack, and that documentation is maintained.
* Work with the other IT Stakeholders to ensure that all appropriate policies and priorities are taken into account.
* Manage the development & change processes. Ensure that testing documentation and acceptance plans are evidenced.
This role will be working with a very strong IT leadership team with a business putting IT as the main focus to grow the business and move it forward