|Job Ref:||204631999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£275 - £400/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Technical Writer / Documentation Controller / Technical Author / Contract / Freelance|
A leading technology consultancy based near Cambridge is looking for an experienced Technical Writer / Documentation Controller to join their team on a day-rate contract basis.
The technical author/writer position will include technical writing of documents for a quality management system for a production system including:
- Standard operating procedures
- Equipment documentation (User requirements Specifications, Design Specifications and Factory Acceptance test Documents, Operating Manuals)
The successful Documentation Controller / Technical Writer will need to have experience with the following:
- Writing technical / instruction documents
- Editing existing technical / instruction documents
- Extensive background in documentation controller positions
- Experience working on documentation for production lines (beneficial, but not essential
If you are an experience documentation controller available for contract work then please apply directly to this advert.
This is an immediate start contract position.
Technical Writer / Documentation Controller / Technical Author / Contract / Freelance / Cambridge / Stevenage