|Job Ref:||204637547||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
My client, a well-established multi-disciplinary design consultancy are currently seeking a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Taunton on a permanent basis.|
You will be qualified to HNC/Degree standard with at least 3-4 years' experience of working within a consultancy environment. The post is within the civil engineering design team which is responsible for the design of drainage and highway schemes for commercial, industrial and residential developments. Experience in road (Section 38 & 278) and drainage (Section 104) design is desirable and a working knowledge of Micro drainage and PDS design packages would be a distinct advantage.
* Graduate Member of ICE
* BEng/MEng (Hons) Degree in Civil Engineering
* Be able demonstrate knowledge and experience of industry standard software including AutoCAD and preferably WinDes/PDS
* You should be familiar with using design standards such as Sewers for Adoption, DMRB and Specification for Highway Works
* Design using 3D modelling software
* Design and detailing of highway alignments and specifications compliant with DMRB
* Consultation with statutory and regulatory bodies associated with the application of s38, s278 and s104 agreements
* Project lead, design team and client liaison responsibilities including attendance at design and progress meetings
* Resource management of technical resource
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Interested in this or other roles in Highways and Infrastructure Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Rhian Rees on or call (Apply online only). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
KEY WORDS - Civil Engineer, Highways Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Drainage Engineer, Consultancy, Design, Highways, Infrastructure, Drainage, Roads, MCHW, DMRB, S38, S278, S104, S106, WinDes, PDS, AutoCAD, Taunton, Bristol, Somerset, Exeter