|Job Ref:||204637472||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
JOB- Senior CAD Design Engineer|
SALARY- £30,000 - £40,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer within Birmingham to work with a fantastic client who specialises within the vehicle conversion industry.
My key has continued to grow since first established in new technologies and products therefore is seeking a Senior CAD engineer to work within the R&D Facility. You will be working with a close knit team that will work on all new projects that will also support engineering changes to existing models.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, the skills you will have are:
* Have SolidWorks proficiency
* FEA Experience
* SolidWorks Experience
* Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
* Adaptable, keen to work in a SME varied role.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, the skills you may have are:
* Ambitious engineer with the experience to support the company during its growth by reviewing and improving existing designs and processes
* Management/team leader experience
* Experience with automation (advantageous)
If you feel this is the role for you, please respond with an updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency