|Job Ref:||204637431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
International manufacturer to the aerospace and associated industries requires a Maintenance Supervisor on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift.|
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage a team of multi-skilled Maintenance Fitters/Electricians.
• Responsible for the maximisation and repair of the plant and equipment with relevant experience to give technical advice.
• Ensure the effective allocation and safe and cost effective use of all resources at the disposal to the shift.
Qualifications & Experience
• Apprenticeship (or equivalent) in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum level of City & Guilds parts I & II (or equivalent)
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Experience of administering Permits to Work