|Job Ref:||204637347||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£22000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Mechanical Fitter, Poole|
Up to £23,000
Benefits: Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance, Health Cash plan, Permanent Health scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Vouchers and 25 days holiday (+BH)
A Poole based engineering company are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to assemble and test equipment, machinery and tooling. The company are a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced automated machinery.
* Assembly and engineering experience within manufacturing.
* Time served apprentice or equivalent with work place experience.
* Be able to interpret Engineering drawings.
The following would be benefical but not essential:
* A counterbalance forklift licence
* Plc programming knowledge
* Basic electrical and pneumatic skills
If you have experience as a Mechanical Fitter please call Luke at Rubicon on (Apply online only), or apply to this advert now.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission