|Job Ref:||204637346||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
Structural Technician (AutoCAD)|
We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) to join a small but very ambitious structural design consultancy based in Chester. Our client works on some very exciting nationwide projects including; retail, commercial, residential, education builds and refurbishments.
You must have at least 2 years' worth of UK experience as a Structural CAD Technician. RC detailing and Revit is not essential, but is beneficial. 3D AutoCAD Experience is essential.
Working as a Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) you will be;
* Assisting with the preparation of and understanding of structural CAD models (residential, retail, educational & commercial)
* Producing accurate models, drawings and schedules in accordance to the project specifications.
* Taking part in key project control procedures such as drawing issue and registrations.
* Working with engineers to translate outline engineering proposals to detailed design drawings, understanding the relationship between the project disciplines.
* Liaise with other members of the team to understand the requirements of the project.
Commutable Locations: Chester, Wrexham, Northwich, Runcorn, Warrington, Liverpool, Crewe, Stockport, St. Helens
If you are interested in this Structural AutoCAD Technician (Building Structures) opportunity or any other roles in the CAD sector please call ALICE for a friendly, confidential conversation on (Apply online only) or e-mail your CV to