|Job Ref:||204637329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tiverton||Address:||Post Code:||CW6||Salary:||£17/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
Job Title: Multi-skill Engineer (Electrical)|
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 14 Days
Pay Rate: £17.00
Our client are a leading building services and FM company who are currently recruiting for a an experienced multi-skilled engineer with an Electrical background.
Purpose of the Job
To carry out planned preventative maintenance and reactive works to Electrical equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels and respond to site engineering emergencies.
• Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
• Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
• Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
• 17th Edition
• Full clean UK driving license
• Building services experience
Should you have any further questions please don`t hesitate to contact Sam Boutle in the office on (Apply online only). If you want to apply please click the button saying apply or submit for your CV to be placed into consideration