|Job Ref:||204637247||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£25 - £30/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
Design Engineer - Retail |
2 - 3 month Contract
Are you an experienced design engineer with experience within the retail sector (displays,point of purchase,sale etc) looking for your next immediately available contract role?
This fantastic company work with blue chip clients UK wide and are working on some very prestigious projects, due to being exptremly busy they are now looking for a highly skilled and passionate design engineer to add support to their permanent team.
*Producing technical drawings for the retail industry using the latest Solidworks software
* Working to client's briefs within the required timescales and budgets
* Working within a team to deliver projects to completion
* Supporting the delivery of all assigned projects and meeting deadlines
* At least 2 years commercial experience as a Technical Designer, preferably in the shop-fitting / retail / point of sale sector using Solidworks
* The successful candidate will not only have excellent technical drawing skills, but be comfortable working under pressure, and be someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
* A sound manufacturing knowledge of woodwork, metalwork, glass and acrylics
* Self-motivated and solutions driven
This role is for an immediate start so please send an up-to-date CV ASAP to Sarah Hibberd.
Keywords: design, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Technical, Retail, point of sale, point of purchase, shop, shop fitting,woodwork, metalwork, glass, acrylics