|Job Ref:||204637236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£300 - £400/day None||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
Quantity Surveyor - Water - AMP Framework - Freelance - Kent|
• A superb opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to work on AMP6.
• Working for a joint venture of main contractors
• Exciting opportunity increase your experience with great clients and progression within a growing company.
• 3 years left on the framework.
Key attributes of the candidate include:
• A strong CV working directly for Contractors.
• Water experience or at least utilities exposure.
• Strong NEC3 Knowledge
• Experience and a successful track record of saving money and completing claims
• Utilities or water experience.
• Experience on Civil Engineering projects preferred.
• Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
• Degree qualified or equivalent.
• Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
The candidate must have recent UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor
The client will interview at short notice and can start soon afterwards.
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor role call (Apply online only) or please click the 'Apply' button below