|Job Ref:||204636744||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£15/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Job Title: Electrician|
Location: Crawley - West Sussex
Start Date: 19/09/2016
Duration: 1 Month Possible temp to perm
Pay Rate: £15.00
Our client are a leading building services and FM company who are currently recruiting for a an Electrician in the Crawley area for a Month period with an opportunity to work with them on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
To carry out planned preventative maintenance and reactive works to Electrical equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels and respond to site engineering emergencies.
• Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
• Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
• Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
• 17th Edition
• Full clean UK driving license
• Building services experience
• C&G 2391
Should you have any further questions please don`t hesitate to contact Sam Boutle in the office on (Apply online only). If you want to apply please click the button saying apply or submit for your CV to be placed into consideration.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website