|Job Ref:||204636699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ebbw Vale||Address:||Post Code:||NP23||Salary:||£21000 - £22000/annum Pension, Holidays, Free Parking||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Well-established manufacturing organisation who have multiple sites within the UK and manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America and South America globally are looking for a Process Technician to join their team.|
Pension (4.5% employee / 6.5% employer), 33 holidays inc bank holidays, Free parking
Hours of work: Days Monday - Friday
The Role: Process Technician
* Develop a skill set through coaching & on the job instruction
* Progress to work as a Production Support Role.
* Identify sources of Minor / Major Downtime on process & implement robust countermeasures to improve
* Challenge & Maintain Changeover Standards.
* Coordinate the activities necessary for SPM improvement & ownership
* Develop a Cross Functional Team approach to problem solving involving other Depts
* Implement measures to reduce Scrap / Reject rates & maintain part quality standards
* Responsible for supporting New Model Introduction & LT1 Try-Out / Process Maturation & Optimisation
* Work closely within the Production Team to ensure any issues are highlighted and acted upon to ensure efficient process controls are maintained.
* Implement Training & Development of Press Team to maintain required standards
* Lead the Continuous Improvement with good data analysis & Kaizen Implementation
* Maintain a good standard of 3S across the Press Area
* Implementation & Understanding of Dept Procedures
* Work closely with the Press Team to fully understand concerns and to remedy faults with minimum downtime.
* Develop an excellent operational knowledge of the Aida & Seyi presses
* Train on press setting operations / parameter set-up & adjustments
* Develop a good tooling knowledge to aid Die Maint support
* Adherence to Dept & Plant Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
The Candidate: Process Technician
* Must have previous press experience
* Experience working within a manufacturing environment
* Ideally would have new model introduction experience
* Able to prioritise your workload & work to set targets
* Enthusiastic and a positive attitude with an aptitude for problem solving