|Job Ref:||204636532||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Working in a busy Purchasing department for an engineering company who design and manufacture hi value scientific equipment, you will provide purchasing support playing a key role in assisting with the purchasing of materials and services. The position is technical and requires a candidate who has an interest in engineering and who has the ability to develop and manage commercial relationships with new and existing suppliers. Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage delivery schedules with suppliers.
- To maintain and develop relationships with suppliers.
- Process non-conformance reports.
- Update the ERP system.
- Issue weekly reports to key suppliers.
For this role you will need:
- Ideally an engineering or commercial qualification
- The ability to be able to develop relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience working with ERP systems