|Job Ref:||204636530||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£19000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Installation Team Mate|
£19,000 per year
8am - 5pm
Monday - Friday
I am currently recruiting for an installation team mate for a market leader in the door industry. You will work in a two man team to install automatic door systems and packages.
* To install own brand doors.
* To complete duties to correct quality.
* To communicate with both internal and external customers.
* To assist the installation team leader with all aspects of installation.
* Manual handling of product for installation.
* To perform any other tasks considered reasonable by management.
* To adhere to all health and safety requirements and procedures.
* Have a full clean driving licence
* CSCS Card desirable
* Good organisational & communication skills
* Flexible approach to working hours as travelling and work times may vary according to site locations.
* Mechanical or electrical engineering knowledge.
If you are interested in this vacancy for an industrial door engineer, please do not hesitate to contact Martyn Smith on (Apply online only) or via (url removed)
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy