|Job Ref:||204636511||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£35.00 - £40.00/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
2D Circuit Engineers- Wiring Harness- EDS- Automotive- Gaydon- up to £40ph|
We require Circuit Designers to create and maintain electrical schematics utilizing customer tools ECAD (Mentor CHS, Saber, IVED or E3Cable, Capital Harnes, CAPH, Vesys)
You will robustly design electrical systems/ circuits and electrical schematics for the vehicle in line with the required timing, resolving all engineering issues in a cost and weight efficient manner.
What you will do:
Working alongside the Project Engineer to ensure the design of the wire harness, reporting to the Engineering Project Lead
* Analyze device design transmittals and assure requirements are met
* Generate and customize design systems interface & outputs to support ECAD/MCAD process
* Meet customer EDS specification in regards with wire dimensioning & fuse selection
* Support Wire harness and Junction box teams.
* Support the car build across the different series.
* Prepare the system modification sheet to track the design changes.
* Responsible for schematics release according to the customer release procedure.
* Define the wire harness complexity together with the WH design.
* Attend design reviews to secure correct output to the plant.
* Participate in the customer FMEA.
* Participate in Customer Project and Engineering meetings according project set up.
* AIMS, ECR's & Release process
* Quality tools such as APQP, DFMEA, 8D
* Cost understanding
* Ability to read and use engineering specifications & drawings
* ECAD tools for schematics drafting as CHS, Transcable, IVED, Saber, etc.
* Several years of electrical systems design in the automotive industry
For more information or to apply please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only) or
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business