|Job Ref:||204636353||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Excellent Company Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
Sales / Service Consultant - Nottinghamshire / Leicestershire - Working for an Award Winning Water Treatment Company - £30,000 - £40,000 + Commission + Company Car + Iphone + Laptop + 5% Pension + 33 Days Holiday|
Cordant Technical & Engineering are currently supporting a leading water treatment company in their recruitment for a Sales / Service Consultant. This company has 30 years experience in water treatment and incorporates some of the most advanced chemical technologies, making them a leader in water treatment. They specialise in providing industry leading products and services to the industrial water sector.
Due to continued growth and success, they are now looking to take on a permanent Sales / Service Consultant.
To service and grow the business in your area to enable you develop & retain customers and provide water treatment solutions through excellent account management.
* The role is a mix of new business sales/ servicing as well as some account management.
* The position encompasses all aspects of water treatment, requiring the candidate to provide on-site solutions and analysis to a wide range of customers.
* 25% New business sales to account management from contract renewal is expected, where total ownership is given for quotes and work orders.
* Work to targets for new business and existing customers.
* 75% Service work to include extensive work on cooling towers with some steam boilers and closed systems. It will also involve dosing and control of equipment as well as analysis chalorifiers
* Identifying prospects, cold calling and sales presentations are also integral to this position
* Provide accurate recommendations and advice to the customers.
* Provide customer feedback and represent the company in a professionally.
* Ensure that all sales targets are hit
* Fulfilling account management service duties to agreed specifications
* Adhering to H&S procedures on and off site
* The candidate will ideally need at least 5 years experience in the water treatment industry with a minimum of 2 years as a consultant.
* Have a good understanding of chemistry earned through a Science Degree or equivalent
* Be a self starter who is dynamic and keen to seek opportunities
* Have a good sound technical knowledge
* Effective communication, to deal with both customers and internally within the company
* Time management, organisation and efficient planning skills
* Have a clear understanding of L8, HTMO4, BS2486 & European standard. Closed Systems BS8552 Risk assessments, as well as engineering aspects of the contract, dose and control and chemical products to treat multiple customer water treatment issues.
* Good track record in sales
* Full clean driving licence
Points of Appeal:
* Working for an award winning water treatment company who have been voted one of the top 1000 medium sized companies in the UK
* £30,000 - £40,000 annual salary
* Competitive commission structure
* Company car
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* 5% pension scheme
To be considered for this position please apply immediately we will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail. Alternatively if you know of someone who might be interested please pass these details on.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy