|Job Ref:||204636095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
A Master Scheduler and Capacity Planner is required to join an innovative Aerospace and Defence company on Permanent basis that specialises in advanced products primarily for the Aerospace industry. |
The Master Scheduler and Capacity Planner will perform duties associated with the setting of an achievable Master Production Schedule supported by detailed Capacity Planning.
The Master Scheduler and Capacity Planner will report Directly to the Manager of W and B Planning and the Master Scheduler and Capacity Planner will review the total demand schedule taking inputs from Demand Planning, Program Management and SAP to establish a total demand.
Responsibilities of the Master Scheduler and Capacity Planner
- Co-ordinate with Purchasing functions for raw material/component availability
- Review overall capacity requirements including monitoring key bottlenecks
- Advise on areas of capacity over-load recommending corrective actions
- Monitoring and administer capacity recovery/control actions
- Coordinating with Purchasing, Manufacturing and other production sites
- Support new program introduction reviews to plan new programs
- Development work into the production schedule
- Provide feedback to program teams on expected completion dates for development work
- Produce the supporting data for the SIOP capacity reviews
- Record and maintain resulting actions
- Attend Supply, Demand and Reconciliation SIOP reviews
- Assist and advise on the achievability of new schedule requests
- Allocation and recommendations where items are in short supply
- Support continuous improvement activities associated with planning and scheduling
- Carry out special duties as assigned
Requirements and Experience of the Master Scheduler and Capacity Planner
- Degree educated or equivalent experience in a technical engineering environment.
- Experience in manufacturing planning
- Advanced level knowledge of software applications (SAP, Excel)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good Organizational skills and Interpersonal skills
Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the products involved.
If interested in this role then please contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly. Alternatively, please send suitable MS Word Format CV's directly to this Email for review. or call my direct line on +44 (0) (Apply online only)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency