|Job Ref:||204636065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£31000 - £37000/annum + Overtime + Van + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
Service Engineer - Electrical (catering/bakery equipment)|
Croydon (covering South London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent area)
£31,000 - £37,000 + Overtime + Van + Benefits
Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 weekends worked (days off in lieu for weekends worked)
Service Engineer required within national service provider serving the bakery and catering equipment industry.
Full training on commercial catering equipment can be provided although COMCAT experience with current gas safe certificate will be highly advantageous.
The role will be suited to candidates working in food production environments, commercial catering or bakery machinery roles with strong electrical skill and preferably with the 17th edition wiring regulations.
You will be based from home with an equipped company van and tools, you will cover London south of the river into Sussex and Surrey. Visiting customer locations to carry out reactive breakdown response and planned maintenance, you will work on a range of commercial bakery and catering machinery at supermarkets and food producers.
The company are a well-known national brand with a strong reputation. A modern vehicle and smart stylish uniform is provided to help maintain the high regard in which the company is held with all its clients. This is a chance for someone looking to work for a better brand to enjoy further training and investment, potential career progression and long term job security.
* Reactive breakdown support at major supermarket chain locations and food producers on a range of commercial catering and bakery equipment.
* Cover the South London patch working from home with a company van.
* Maintain van stock levels and high standard of organisation and appearance
* Work 1 in 4 weekends
* Experienced Service Engineer from Commercial Catering, bakery or food production backgrounds
* Hold an electrical qualification and preferably the 17th edition. COMCAT or GAS Safe desired but not essential.
* Hold a full UK driving licence and live South of the Thames