|Job Ref:||204636013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
Industrial Door Service Engineer needed in Slough.|
Pay - £30 k - £35 k plus overtime and commision.
Location - Based in Slough.
3 years previous experience.
Based in Slough, however some travel may be required. Must have a driving license.
Monday to Friday 8.30 - 16.30
The main purpose of this role is to maintain and service, loading bay equipment and industrial doors as required by our customers. Service Technicians will be expected to promote the company and its services to customers at all times. The role includes completing quotations for repairs and maintenance contracts and providing sales leads for replacement equipment. Service Technicians will be required to attend specific training courses both in house and external to maintain and develop their skills competence. The role also requires the completion of all administration associated with Service Technician's duties. Staff will be actively encouraged to suggest improvements in current working processes and are required to be flexible in their approach to meeting the departments ever changing requirements as a result of constant process development and customer requirements.
* To promote the company and its services to customers.
* To carry out servicing and maintenance of all types of loading bay equipment and industrial doors.
* To complete all administration tasks as requested.
* Satisfactory completion of training courses and skills assessments.
* To carry out any task from the departments process list in accordance with the process.
* To carry out any new tasks that occur as a result of development of the department's processes and as directed by the Field Service Manager.
* Educated to GCSE standard.
* Evidence of computer literacy.
* 17th edition electrics.
* Loading bay and industrial door equipment, servicing and repairs.
* Welding and hydraulics.
* Previous administration duties.
If you are interested in this role, please contact jennifer on - (Apply online only) or send me an email with your updated CV