|Job Ref:||204635908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Rustington||Address:||Post Code:||BN16||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
My Rustington based client is looking to recruit an Installation Engineer to work partly out on site and partly in the office. The role of Installation Engineer and commands an excellent salary plus first class benefits. The duties for this role are as follows|
1. To carry out site surveys including the production of method statements and risk assessments.
2. To source specialist tooling requirements for Service and Install including working at height
3. To attend start up and sign off for larger projects, and attend site progress meetings
4. To assist with cost up, scheduling and implementation of key Planned Maintenance (PM) contracts
5. To manage the contractors diary.
6. To carry out Active Monitoring on the install contractors and complete contractor review meetings
1. To assist with the coordination of commissioning on installation projects
2. To carry out Active Monitoring on the commissioning
3. To assist in managing the installation snags/ outstanding works in order to release commissioning certificates
4. To provide some site demonstrations and document hand over at end of commissioning
Providing Support and Training
1. To support customer and engineer enquiries on the company and customer installations
2. To support the Service Department for remedial quotations on upgrades and minor installations
3. To organise product training for contractors particularly for new product launches
4. To liaise with customers and contractors as appropriate throughout the entire installation and commissioning process.
Administration and keeping up to date
1. To ensure installation and service requirements are up to date with current legislation and any changes i.e. CDM
2. To manage install documents and ensure that they are kept up to date i.e. RAMS templates
3. To review key suppliers and new opportunities
4. To implement any new process changes i.e. electrical isolation, pressure testing
5. To conduct 6 monthly Internal audit of install processes and review contractor resource requirements
6. To provide feedback on quality control issues to the suppliers and the Group regarding install and manuals
Health & Safety
1. To clarify changes in Install and Service regarding Health & Safety training
2. To ensure the training requirements of the contractors are maintained up to date.
3. To oversee the contractor Health & Safety and document matrix
This is a brand new position, so if you are interested, please send your cv to me as soon as possible