|Job Ref:||204635884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
Obsolescence Manager with strong analytical modelling skills urgently required!|
This role can be based from either Luton, Basildon, Bristol or Edinburgh.
You'll be responsible for:
* Providing technical leadership and expertise in the co-ordination, design and implementation of robust obsolescence management strategies and solutions, continuously developing S3(UK) obsolescence management capabilities
* Providing technical leadership, assistance and direction on obsolescence business strategy, measurement, approach and resolution.
* A degree in an engineering or managerial discipline or equivalent experience and knowledge.
* Knowledge of obsolescence modelling, prediction tools and techniques.
* Strong leadership and behavioural skills with operational understanding of IPT working environment
Ideally you will come from a defence or aerospace background although all experience will be considered.
In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive salary and an opportunity to make your mark with a clearly defined career path in a forward thinking organisation.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position