|Job Ref:||204635836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£25000 - £38000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:23|
Engineering Sales Co-ordinator/Manager|
This fast pace role working for an expanding hi-tech engineering organisation will take responsibility for identifying, investigating, resolving and escalating issues with orders working closely with cross functional engineering teams. Other responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the inside sales team to develop new internal processes in accordance with SAP.
- Work closely with sales, engineering and operations to ensure that delivery commitments on orders are communicated.
- Maintain accurate records on order status/actions using internal business systems.
- Progress orders and maintain promised delivery commitments.
- Create and load new system and spares orders onto CRM/SAP.
- Identify and implement improvements to the order tracking processes to enable gains in efficiency.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of working on internal sales within an engineering organisation.
- The ability to be able to effectively communicate with cross functional team in order to get projects delivered on time.
- Experience of using SAP or similar MRP systems.
The company are looking for immediate applicants and will consider candidates on a contract or perm basis. They will also look at an experienced Engineering Sales Co-ordinator or a manager who can lead and develop the team