|Job Ref:||204635746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£22000 - £34000/annum Penion, Healthcare||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Electrical Maintenance Technician, opportunity to work with one of the leading manufacturing companies in South Wales, part of a large global group.|
Salary: £22,000 - £34,000 (Dependent on experience and shift pattern)
Shift Patterns Available:
4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights - 12 hour shifts) *18 day break every 7-8 weeks
4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights - 12 hour shifts)
7 on 2 off, 3on 2off (8am-4pm)
Days, Mon - Fri (8am-4pm)
The Role: Electrical Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Technician
Follow established procedures and guidelines to maintain and repair organisation's equipment according to specifications and schedules following established safety and quality standards.
* Repair, adjust, and maintain production equipment, machinery, or instruments to ensure that it functions reliably and complies with process specifications.
* Respond to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions, and other operating problems to minimise disruptions to manufacturing processes.
* Have knowledge of PLC's and programming techniques for both front line maintenance and process control development.
* Use Data logging Equipment to establish origin of failure on intermittent faults and for process control improvements.
* Implement an established maintenance programme and maintain detailed maintenance records so that recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts can be identified and addressed.
* Set, calibrate, or adjust equipment, machinery, and instruments so that it complies with production specifications or instructions.
* Maintain tools and repair equipment in good working order.
* Interpret blueprints and schematics; implement methods, practices, and techniques to identify and address recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts.
The Candidate: Electrical Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Technician
* Time served electrical apprenticeship is essential.
* Ideally experience gained within the Automotive, Chemical, Electronics, Heavy Industrial environments.
* To obtain the highest pay grade candidates will need 33KV qualifications and experience.
* Experience of PLC's / drive systems would be an advantage
* 17th Edition Regulations advantageous