|Job Ref:||204635698||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£30000/annum Negotiable on experience||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Dakota6 are working in close relation for an established and well regarded training provider to source a Health and Safety Trainer on a Full-Time and Permanent basis for one of their facilities in the Cumbria region.|
As a Health and Safety Trainer, you will design, develop and deliver a range of safety programmes covering all aspects of conventional health safety. You may also undertake any tasks delegated to you by the Training Manager.
Some other key responsibilities will include:
• Conducting and Mark assessments
• Developing new and update existing materials
• Identifying customers' needs and meet their requirements
The Successful Candidate may have:
• NEBOSH General Certificate
• Member of IOSH or similar professional body
• A minimum of four years' experience as Health & Safety Practitioner
• Experience of delivering Health & Safety Training
The salary for this position would be negotiable on experience and qualifications but will be around £30,000.
If you meet some of these requirements then get in touch as soon as possible to progress your application