|Job Ref:||204635687||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gillingham||Address:||Post Code:||NR34||Salary:||£17/hour||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Position: PSV - Electrician|
Rate: £17 per hour, + competitive pension, free travel on client services + overtime (dependant on availability)
Shift Pattern - 5 in 7, early and lates. 10 hour shifts, (5am to 3pm & 3pm to 1am)
Our client is looking to recruit 3 new Service engineers to their Gillingham Depot. Our client is a well-known transport operator with over 19,000 vehicles servicing 14 European countries making them one of the largest transport groups in the UK.
Our client is looking for an experienced Maintenance with a positive and proactive personality to join this modern organisation. Experience with Buses is not mandatory however you must be able to show a competent track record conducting reactive and pre-planned maintenance in a heavy vehicle environment.
* Reactive and pre-planned maintenance of vehicles in line with maintenance plans
* Using Electrical schematics, fault find electrical systems
* Installation and test of electrical equipment
* Laptop diagnosis
* Ensure work is conducted within standard and timescales
* Adhere to and promote safety in the work place policies
* Follow vehicle diagrams to isolate and fault find problems
* Help to promote safety in the work place
The successful candidate will hold an NVQ L3 or equivalent in Engineering and will be competent in performing electrical maintenance activities on heavy vehicles. Although PSV experience is preferred it is not mandatory. Those from a transferrable industry are more than welcome to apply To apply:
You must be authorised to live and work in the UK. Apply online or call Russell James on NA