|Job Ref:||204635562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum vehicle, pension, life cover||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business. |
Job objectives and responsibilities
* To ensure all planned maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
* The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
* Mobile to cover Birmingham
* Assist the AC & Combustion Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
* Procure materials and equipment to carry out works.
* Fault finding
* Small installations
* Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
* Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hours work.
* Appropriately Qualified (F-Gas 2079 min requirement)
* Ability to undertake small mechanical tasks
* Good demonstrable track record in a similar role
* Ability to work on own volition, deal with client queries, produce reports and data for the contract manager as required