|Job Ref:||204635479||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dudley||Address:||Post Code:||NE23||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Our client is a first tier Automotive supplier of high precision mould tools and is currently looking to recruit a high caliber Project Manager to lead new product development with some of the industry's leading 1st Tier Suppliers and OEM's.|
Working in a highly proactive and reactive environment you will charge with delivering tooling solutions from concept through prototype phase and into production to ensure all tools and tooling trials are delivered on time, within budget and to an agreed level of quality.
You will be working closely with the customer and project teams providing Engineering and Technical support during the project duration whilst ensuring all non-conformances are identified and corrective actions implemented where necessary to ensure the tooling projects success.
As a key figure within the business you will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
* An engineer by background, ideally from a mould tooling environment
* Understanding and previous exposure to delivering tooling projects for both non-automotive and automotive suppliers.
* Experience of APQP activity from concept through to customer PPAP
* Experience of 3D CAD packages (Would be advantageous)
* Deliver projects to the right quality, on time to budget
* Ability to work in a multi-cross functional team
* Experience of working within an TS16949 environment
* You will have the ability to review the style of operation of the team and continuously assess and improve the skills levels within the team
* Communication skills need to be of the highest level. This is supported by the right ambition, enthusiasm, commitment and drive to the growth and prosperity of the company.
Applications are welcomed from committed individuals who have a proven track record in delivering project within a high volume automotive environment. Possessing excellent communication and organization skills this opportunity offers an exciting challenge for a forward thinking professional who is looking to have complete project ownership with a fast growing organization that offers excellent career progression and development