|Job Ref:||204635146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gaydon||Address:||Post Code:||CV35||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
EDS Engineer - 31062 - Up to £28.19 Ltd Co - Automotive |
An EDS Engineer is required with experience of technical problem resolution based in Warwick.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Gaydon requires an EDS Engineer to lead a mixed team of skilled OEM and Supplier Engineers for the design, development and delivery of EDS.
The EDS Engineer should have the following skills:
- EDS technical skills - understands technical requirements for delivery of vehicle EDS. Can identify key EDS standards and design requirements. Maintains DPa tracker and sets up RMDV for EDS.
- Supports the delivery of the EDS commodity including cost, weight, quality and functional performance.
- Will need to interact and work closely with many other business functions, such as Marketing and Sales, Manufacturing, Special Vehicles and Suppliers.
In return for your experience as an EDS Engineer this Gaydon based automotive client can offer:
- A long term contract with a realistic chance for extension
- Contract rate of up to £28.19 per hour
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Adele Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only) -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business