|Job Ref:||204635091||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£35000/annum Excellent Benefit Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
A leading civil engineering and construction company who currently employ over 800 people are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Peterborough, assisting with the delivery of a key framework with their client Anglian Water.|
You will support the project team in coordinating the M&E aspects of a wide range of water and wastewater projects, including liaising with suppliers and subcontractors, and overseeing their activities.
You will also carry out on-site installation and commissioning relating to mechanical elements of these projects.
Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation to a high level is also key to success in this role.
Required Skills & Person Specification:
- Relevant experience and qualifications
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware