|Job Ref:||204634410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||DN16||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum Various Benefits & Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
I am urgently looking for experienced electricians with commercial lighting experience, for a permanent role starting ASAP on behalf of my client, who is a very busy, well established electrical contractor. |
You will be working in commercial properties, such as supermarkets, pubs and retail.
Job role/specifications (DAY TO DAY)
* To carry out lighting maintenance and electrical works
* To undertake electrical repairs and installations as appropriate
* To ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety
* To monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment. Record inspection reports
* To keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work
* To report any defects at time of service visit
You will require a combination of the following
* City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
* IEE 17th Edition Regulations
* IPAF / MEWP licence
* ECS / CSCS card
* Experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation work, within the services sector
* Knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices
* Strong customer care focus
* Be proactive and capable of anticipating potential faults
* Full driving licence
* Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres and lift weights of up to 25kg
45hour week start/finish times flexible to meet client needs (6am-3pm or 8am-5pm), overtime for any hours over the 45hours and if required at weekends/evenings, callout rota £200 when on call (1-6)
You will also get a van and fuel card.
Please send me your CV or contact me asap if you have the skills and experience we are looking for.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview