|Job Ref:||204637182||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Living in Kent and sick of commuting to London? |
Fed up of sitting in the Van AND not being paid for it?
Our client who have operated for over 30 years are a specialist Air Conditioning AND Refrigeration business who work solely in the commercial environment providing Installation, Service, Maintenance and Breakdown services to Heating, Air Conditioning AND Refrigeration equipment and are currently seeking an experienced Air Conditioning AND Refrigeration engineer to join their growing team.
A bit about you?
• You must have time served experience working as an Air Conditioning Engineer.
• You must have experience working in a Commercial Experience.
• You must have experience working on refrigeration equipment.
• You must have strong customer facing skills.
• You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 2 standard in Air Conditioning AND Refrigeration
• You must have your F-GAS (City AND Guilds accredited or equivalent)
To manage, undertake AND respond to PPM AND Reactive works on Air Conditioning Equipment promptly AND efficiently. The role will be split around 70/30 between Air Conditioning AND Refrigeration equipment so exposure on that side will be beneficial.
You will be working on the following equipment; Singles, Splits, Multis, VRV`s, VRF`s and a variety of refrigeration equipment.
The right Air Conditioning Engineer can expect to receive a basic salary of £32,000 to £34,000 P.A. (Depending on experience) Van AND Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, 22 Days Holiday AND Travel Time. You will also be asked to take part in a call out rota which you will be paid a standby allowance for.
This is an impressive opportunity that will lead to progression and industry related training for the successful Engineer