|Job Ref:||204637090||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Installation Engineer - To cover Birmingham - Access Lifts experience required!|
My client are the market leader in various lift equipment for personal use as well as commercial, and are looking for an ambitious Installation to cover Birmingham. This would be a great opportunity for a Installation Engineer with lift experience to join a growing team. The successful Installation Engineer will be expected to carry out satisfactory installations of products in accordance with delivery schedules.
The role of the Installation Engineer:
* To cover Birmingham - this role will be both depot based and field based.
* To carry out installations of lift products in accordance with agreed delivered schedules and timetables.
* Reporting to the Supervisor and will report via telephone, paper work and review meetings.
Requirements for the Installation Engineer:
* Experience in installations.
* At least 3 years experience in access equipment / lifts.
* Must hold a clean driving licence.
Package for the Installation Engineer:
* Package: £22,000 basic
* Overtime available.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy