|Job Ref:||204637082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Alberta||City:||Edmonton||Address:||Post Code:||PL27||Salary:||£37000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
Shift Engineering Supervisor - North London
Alecto Recruitment has a requirement for an experienced Shift Engineering Supervisor to work for our client, one of the UK's leading waste management businesses. Our client owns and operates a recycling facility in North London; an Engineering Supervisor is required to manage a team of 3 Engineers.
Due to the nature of the facility, applicants are required to have experience in heavy industry, ideally with an electrical bias.
This organisation is able to offer the successful candidate superb opportunity for progression and career development, with an impressive training budget and an excellent reputation in the industry.
* Shift pattern: 4 on 4 off, 2 days, 2 nights.
* Lead a team of Shift Engineers to perform reactive maintenance to plant breakdowns.
* Identify source of causes and failures to prevent future issues on plant (Root Cause Analysis).
* Work closely with the Engineering Manager to suggest improvement opportunities.
* Develop the skills of Engineers on shift, maintain team morale and contribute towards staff development.
* Adhere to Health & Safety standards at all times.
* Applicants must have a background as an Electrical/Mechanical Engineer on heavy industry, process machinery (5+ years).
* Experience gained in waste management/recycling is ideal.
* Experience gained in FMCG/production/manufacturing is also considered suitable.
* Power industry experience will be considered (power generation/power stations).
* Engineers with experience in the Royal Navy and marine systems will be considered.
* Hydraulic / pneumatic experience gained on: conveyors, balers, shredders, compactors, granulators, motors, gearboxes.
* Electric experience gained on PLC systems. (Siemens/Allen Bradley).
* 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
* Progressive organisation - very supportive of staff development, training and progression.
* Low turnover rate.
* Very successful & well established company.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment - or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit