|Job Ref:||204637056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
One of my top clients in London area is looking for Public Health Design Engineer to join their enthusiastic team. They are working on a variety of projects and do offer fantastic package and career progression opportunity. If you are ready for a new challange, do not hesitate to call me and discuss this role in more details.|
Job responsibilities as a Public Health may include all or some of the following:
Hot and cold water systems
Above ground foul and rainwater system
Fire Protection Systems
Medical gases systems
Medical vacuum systems
Below Ground drainage systems
Pumped drainage systems
Sustainable drainage systems
Rainwater harvesting and Greywater recycling systems
Water conservation solutions
Solar thermal hot water systems
Borehole water systems
Water leak detection systems
Specification and management of drainage surveys
Water usage audits
Asset condition inspections and reports
* Able to obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Design Consultants for the design to proceed.
* A graduate in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering, and with a proven track record of design experience.
* Relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering design, including areas such as central plant and BMS/ controls specification.
* A track record of having worked on a variety of Building Services designs covering for example, large scale Residential and Commercial projects.
* Experience of seeing conceptual designs through to completion and dealing directly with clients and contractors.
* A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills and ideally a member of a professional Institution
Please apply or contact Katarzyna Murrells at BSV Recruitment for more details