|Job Ref:||204636932||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£30000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:21|
£30,000 + overtime
33 Days holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer to work for an industry specialist. With a new site they boast some of the most state of the art machinery, they are the leading supplier of products into the food industry and pride themselves on an excellent nationwide services.
Each week my client delivers over 36 million product to blue-chip retainers across the nation. Established over 55 years ago, my client has experienced a phenomenal amount of growth and over the next five years this is going to continue further, as a result they are now looking to recruit a talented Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established team.
As a Maintenance Engineer your role will:
* Assist with any Continuous Improvement and LEAN Manufacturing Projects.
* Undertake a range of electrical and mechanical duties in PPM and breakdown engineering to improve the reliability of the manufacturing assets.
* Be performing 90% Re-active maintenance including pneumatics, motors, belts, bearings and electrical component failures.
* Be performing 10% PPM including line works and safety check, changing worn parts, cleaning machinery and lubrications.
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
* Experience working with both PPM and reactive maintenance.
* Excellent communication skills, a can do attitude to your work, demonstrate assertiveness and decision making skills
* Worked in an automated environment / machinery / equipment
The chosen Maintenance Engineer can expect:
* World leading training Internal training available along with full expensive including overseas training
* Overtime available
* Endless opportunities for progression
* Contribution pension available