|Job Ref:||204634073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum excellent package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
BIM/Revit Expert Surrey SMF10600|
We're looking for a BIM/Revit Expert to join our client's Surrey office! Our client is a leading contractor currently working on a number of projects within the built environment across the UK. My client is renowned as a forward thinking company that uses the latest off-site fabrication and virtual modelling technologies to save time, improve project performance and aid the management and operation of the building.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a number of major projects in the UK across a wide range of sectors. In this role you will apply your excellent Revit and BIM skills to set up standards, create Revit families and templates and guide less experienced technicians.
* 2-4 years of experience utilising BIM within the Built Environment
* Excellent Revit software experience
* Experience of setting up Revit standards, families and templates
* Experience of working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines
* Understanding of the practical application of Revit modelling
* Good organisational and time management skills to prioritise workload and meet deadlines To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
* The client is offering an excellent remuneration package to secure the right candidate, dependant on experience, and it is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a top contractor on the UK's top projects.
For further information please call Sam Derham on (Apply online only) or email and quote SMF10600, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below