|Job Ref:||204633974||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greenford||Address:||Post Code:||UB6||Salary:||£32000 - £33000/annum +Pension +Package||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Building Services Engineer- Electrical |
£32,000 - £33,000 plus pension, benefits & package
Greenford, West London
We are working with a leading Facilities Management service provider to recruit an experienced Engineer to be based at a high profile head quarters site in Greenford, West London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business offering training, development and career progression as well as long term job security on a national long term contract.
- To take up the role of Electrical Engineer, building positive relationships with the client providing a polite, effective and efficient service
- To undertake all PPM tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, updating the PPM system accordingly
- To respond and complete all reactive tasks as required
- To manage and oversee visiting subcontractors ensuring they are working inline with H&S requirements
- To work closely with the Contract Manager, suggesting potential areas for improvement
- Industry recognised Electrical Engineering qualification
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations Qualified
- An experienced Engineer with a strong background in service, maintenance, fault finding & repair
- Excellent communcation skills with the ability to build positive relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Willing to undertake additional training courses as required
- Must live in a commutable distance of Greenford, West London
To apply for this exciting Electrical Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Electrical / Engineer / Maintenance / Mechanical / Greenford / Ealing