|Job Ref:||204633916||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Document controller - contract - Croydon, Surrey|
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced document controller to support the delivery of a major engineering design and construction commission. This is a contract role and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
You will work as part of the project document control team reporting to the Project Manager and assisting in the timely processing of documentation and supporting lead document controller in administration of document control procedures and processes.
We are looking for someone with:
* Experience of Project Wise and common data environment principles
* Working knowledge of Asite EDMS
* Familiar with BS1192 standard
* Experience in a similar role is essential
* Experience of working on large engineering and construction projects is essential
* Understanding of engineering processes on a multidisciplinary design and build contract
* Working knowledge of MS Packages - Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
* Working knowledge of using Adobe or a similar package
If you have the skills above for this role, we would be interested to hear from you. Please send a covering letter with your CV to explain your experience in the relevant areas detailed above, why you are interested in the role, your contract rate and your availability. We really look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture