|Job Ref:||204633914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:20|
Are you looking for your next position as an Asset Engineer? I am looking for an ambitious Asset Engineer to join an Integrated Design Team (IDT) within Asset Strategy for a UK Market Leader in the utilities sector. As an Asset Engineer your duties will include but will not be limited to;|
- Contribution to Network Programme team
- Contribute to improving the performance of the team, exemplifying appropriate behaviours and meeting performance targets set for the team.
- To achieve and maintain operational excellence in asset management by owning the processes, standards and techniques required to safeguard our assets and meet regulatory requirements.
- Work effectively and obtain positive feedback on your performance in your interactions with internal and external stakeholders including Asset Delivery, Production, Community Operations and others.
The ideal Asset Engineer will have;
- Experience in Cleanwater Networks
- A background in Civil Engineering
- Degree or equivalent in related subject
- Member or working towards full membership with a governing body such as ICE or CIWEM
If this sounds like the next Asset Engineering role for you then APPLY NOW or contact (url removed) for more details