|Job Ref:||204633698||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
NPI Manager/Manufacturing Manager|
Location: West Midlands
Salary £40k to £55k (Depending on experience), Full Benefits Package available
The company are UK leaders in heavy industry and are highly recognised throughout the world for their product, service and engineering capabilities. The business has been established for over 100 years and still today leading from the front in their industry.
As a new initiative they now have a key requirement for a Senior level Manager to join the business. The post will require someone from a New Product Development/Introduction background within heavy industry. The post also states Manufacturing Management, this role will require a highly level of technical knowhow from driving products from initial stages through design, manufacture and despatch. Therefore a manufacturing/engineering background preferably within Steel (Other industries will be considered) would be preferred.
* To drive and participate in product development.
* Assist in optimising process routes from start to final machining.
* Communicate with internal and External stakeholders at a senior level.
* Manage key client relationships with MOD, RR, BAE, etc.
* Responsibility for heavy product stream throughput from raw material to despatch
* Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
* Experience of heavy industrial processes and machining techniques.
* Experience in Steel, Castings, Metal, Aerospace or similar will give candidates a distinct advantage
* CAD design, Solid Works experience would be an advantage for not essential
* Production/Manufacturing Engineering background.
* Focused problem solver
* Experienced in Continuous Improvement
* Excellent communicator
* Work as part of a team, picking up ad hoc duties as the business requires
* Experienced man-manager
* Ability to train and mentor/develop members of the team
* Results driven
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very profitable business that can a challenging yet rewarding career. If you considering your next career move and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV details to (url removed)
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy