|Job Ref:||204633663||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum see description||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:19|
Field Service Engineer- Recycling|
£11.50-£12.00p/h plus regular overtime
Covering North London, Beds, Herts, Berks and surrounding areas
Company van, power tools, phone, work wear, expenses, fuel card private health care and stakeholder pension all supplied.
My client is a very well established organisation that offers one of the largest ranges of waste handling equipment in the UK. Products range from compactors to baling equipment and a variety of other specialist waste handling systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Service, maintenance and fault finding of waste recycling equipment such as compactors and balers.
- This is a home based role, covering North London, Beds, Herts, Berks and surrounding areas.
- You must be flexible with hours.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Apprenticed, ONC qualified or other relevant qualifications considered including experience in the industry.
- Must have experience with 3 phase Electrics.
- Electro- hydraulic and welding experience is essential.
- Ideally you will be from the waste industry, however this is not essential.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field then we need to speak to you today. Please call Andy Billington on the listed number or ideally email with a copy of your current CV