|Job Ref:||204633497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:19|
Main duties and responsibilities of the Production Engineer: |
The main duties for the role will include:
* Generation and implementation of lean activities and methods across the factory floor.
* Monitor and review current processes and design and implement improvement activities to enhance efficiencies
* Modify processes and procedures to incorporate improvements and TPM implement preventative maintenance to shop floor processes
* Hold and chair regular CI meetings with relevant staff to train and enhance knowledge of lean practices
* Design and manufacture jigs and fixtures to enhance production processes and build quality into manufacturing processes (POKI YOKE)
* Co-ordinate maintenance requirements for all machinery within plant
* Drive continuous improvements and culture within the facility and achieve set KPI's
* Present improvement plans and timings for efficiency projects
* Develop accurate and functional work instructions for production processes to adhere to.
* Drive continuous improvement culture throughout the facility
* Implement departmental 5's systems and procedures
* Experienced within a manufacturing environment
* Has continuous improvement experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Production Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position