|Job Ref:||204633415||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£55000 - £85000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Technical Director - Water (Regulated) |
Working with Thames Water, we have a requirement for a Technical Director to lead a number of technical delivery teams.
For this role, we really need someone who understands or has previously worked with Thames Water or Southern Water.
* Relevant engineering degree
* Chartered Engineer status (eg MICE, MIStructE, CIWEM)
You will be a key leader in the Water Engineering business and will take a role in managing and directing the team, providing both leadership and technical guidance to team members. You will ensure and /or implement right-shaping of resources and effective resource management in line with function / discipline business plan requirements.
* Oversee the delivery of projects on time, meeting both quality and budgetary targets, while striving to exceed client expectations.
* Ensuring the profitable operation of the framework
* Promoting effective and efficient bid management in liaison with the sector Sales Leader
* Promoting and marketing all facets of the company's services during client interfaces and generally
* Encouraging innovative and entrepreneurial thinking among team members
This is a permanent position