|Job Ref:||204633313||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lichfield||Address:||Post Code:||WS14||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Job role: Office Manager|
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Full Time
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Office Manager for an Integrated Solutions department based at a fantastic engineering company based in Lichfield.
Job Overview: This is a key role within Integrated Solutions with prime responsibility to ensure the site operation achieves agreed profitability and working capital targets and ensuring that service level commitments are fulfilled.
The key responsibilities of an Office Manager:
* Maintain inventory control data within the site systems and proactively review inventory data to optimise customer stock profile and replenishment
* Ensure that sales orders are input onto systems at acceptable margin levels, savings achievement and customer delivery requirements
* Ensure purchase orders are promptly loaded onto the systems utilising established preferred sources of supply where possible
* Research and identify supply options where preferred suppliers have not been previously determined or cannot supply within required timescales
* Managers shall make themselves aware of and ensure compliance with all of the companies applicable management systems policies and procedures.
* Ensure that reporting team members have clearly defined tasks and objectives and that they deliver the required standards of performance.
The successful Office Manager will posses the following skills:
* Experience in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment
* Sales and customer relationship development skills
* Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations
* Proficient user of windows programmes
* Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems
* Communication and inter-personal skills
* Ability to negotiate new sources of supply
* Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines
* Ability to manage the site administrative workflow, setting individual tasks and ensuring team members' have the necessary skills/training to achieve the required output
* Motivation, coaching and mentoring of team members
* Knowledge of some or all categories of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service range
* Higher Education in Commercial Business Management or Engineering is preferred
In return the company will provide an excellent package, on going training and excellent career prospects.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY. The closing date for this position is Wednesday 21st September. If you are not contacted by this date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
You can view all of our roles on (url removed) or on (url removed)/OfficeAngelsBham
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer