|Job Ref:||204633155||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Farringdon||Address:||Post Code:||GU34||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
Senior/ Principal Mechanical Design Engineer|
£50,000 - £70,000 + car allowance, pension, bonus and opportunity to become shareholder
Based 5 minutes' walk from Farringdon Station
A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based a short walk from Farringdon Train Station are looking to add a Senior/Principal Mechanical design engineer to their existing, successful design team. This role would lead to working on innovative and market leading projects.
This organizations core pot is within the residential and commercial sectors with some work also being done in healthcare. They have project values of up to £275 million. They can consider someone from a different background however this sector experience would be preferred.
They are looking for an individual to assist in multiple projects, and lead the design processes for many future works. Their work covers not only the UK but they also have sites in the Philippines, UAE and Germany so there is also opportunity for travel.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following areas:
- BSc / MSc in Mechanical Engineering (or related discipline)
- Strong background working within a UK Consultancy
- Essential skills within HVAC design
- Hevacomp and also IES would be preferred however can consider someone without IES experience and can be converted from another software i.e. TAS
- Responsibility of projects, including the production of detailed design and calculation.
- Someone with sound experience liaising and negotiating with client, architect and contractor.
- Engineering Chartership (or intention to gain)
This is an ever expanding business that works transparently and has connections with many large scale contractors meaning they always have work available.
They are looking to arrange interviews from Friday 23rd September so please do call (Apply online only) or send through CV to .
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.