|Job Ref:||204633103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:22|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PRODUCTION OPERATIVE|
Cordant People are working on behalf of a well known company that specialise in a large range of industries from energy absorption, safety testing solutions, composite panels, interior design and architecture, motorbike distribution and a range of manufacturing and engineering services.
Daily duties to include:
* To work as part of a busy and expanding team in the etch department consisting of foil treatment, Etching core and static, node bond testing of Aluminium Honeycomb blocks.
* To work with various chemicals: receiving, moving and storing chemicals safely.
* Gas and electric forklift driving: it is a requirement of your role to be prepared to undertake training and thereby operate lifting equipment e.g. overhead crane, forklift truck (reach and/ or counterbalance), pedestrian palletiser etc.
* Completion of routine department paperwork and adhering to administrative procedures.
* Ensure that any plant and equipment problems are highlighted to ensure customer requirements are met and quality standards are maintained.
* To maintain stock levels following the Kanban system.
* In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required.
* Any training required for the safe performance of all tasks above will be provided.
* Manual Handling capabilities
* Forklift driving (Reach and Counterbalance) and control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) would be desirable
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone that is seeking a new challenge that has an automotive,engineering background working for an evolving business that is expanding year on year due to continued success in the marketplace and will be suitable for anyone within the areas of Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, March, Cambridge, Bedford, Wellingborough and Stamford.
If you are interested please submit your CV to apply or call Ulandi Rocha for more information on (Apply online only). Interviews are to take place for this role over the next 2 weeks.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy